How to use Spotify in India on Android
While India is getting apps like Ganna and Saavan, the country is lagging behind in terms of content consumption. The biggest audio streaming platform in the world is Spotify and that is unavailable in the country. Any small or big international or local is sure to get their music posted on Spotify if not where else. That makes it a concern for Indian listeners.
Either you can wait for Spotify to legally launch in India which could be decades for use our guide.
Spotify on Android in India
If you have an Android device in the country and are willing to follow this guide step by step to make it run in India you will be able to use it in India for as long as you want to. Ps iOS Guide Link Below!
- Android Device running Android version above 4.0.3
- Internet strong connection
1. Install Opera VPN install on your phone using play store.
2. Install Spotify App using this link. Make sure you have enabled unknown sources installation in the settings.
3. Open Opera VPN app, go through the information screens and press ok for the VPN setup prompt.
4. Press the connect button as seen on the screen.
5. You should be connected to any of the available countries. We got connected to Netherlands.
6. Open Spotify app and press sign up for free or continue with facebook.
7. Once you are in, it should look something like this.
8. Now you can turn off the Opera VPN, but don’t uninstall it.
9. Use the side menu to turn off VPN.
10. Voila! You can use it now.
Keep in mind you, it will stop working after 14 days due to their policy, you need to repeat steps 4 to 10 again when that happens.
Read More: How to use Spotify in India on iOS
Are you enjoying your Spotify, Let us know in the comments down below!